AEROSPACE QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (AQMS) CERTIFICATION
AS 9100, AS 9110 and AS 9120
AS 9100, AS 9110 and AS 9120 are the International Standards for Aerospace Quality Management Systems.
NVT QC provides ANAB accredited certificates for AS 9100, AS 9110 and AS 9120 standards. These standards are applicable to aerospace quality management systems of organisations that supply to the aerospace and defence industries. These standards are based on ISO 9001:2015 with additional industry specific requirements for aerospace.
What are the Aerospace (AS) Standards?
It is the internationally recognized quality system standard specific to the Aviation, Space and Defence industry. It is the single common quality management standard for the aerospace industry. It is used and supported by the world’s leading aerospace companies and throughout their supply chains. AS 9100 can be used by organizations across the aerospace sector, including design, manufacturing, maintenance and distributing companies.
It is the internationally recognized quality system standard specific to the Aviation Maintenance organizations. It is the quality system aerospace model for quality assurance in maintenance, repair and overhaul of aerospace assemblies and parts. The standard meets the enhanced regulatory requirements to which aerospace repair stations are subjected to.
It is the internationally recognized quality system standard specific to Stockists and Distributors. It is the quality system assuring quality in warehousing and distribution of aerospace parts. The standard meets the enhanced regulatory requirements to which aerospace distributors are subjected to. AS 9120 is used by organizations that procure parts, materials, assemblies and sells these products to customers in the aerospace industry. This includes organizations that procure products and split them into smaller quantities. This standard is not intended for organizations that rework or repair products.
What are the benefits of certification to Aerospace Series of Standards
- Minimize business risks including regulatory risks and potential legal liabilities.
- Deliver products that consistently meet customer requirements.
- Get a listing in the Online Supplier Information System (OASIS) database.
- Greater consistency and traceability of products and services, means problems are easier to avoid and rectify.
- Improvement of processes and operational efficiencies means money saved.
- Become a preferred supplier and gain customer and stakeholder trust.
- Continually improve and win more business in domestic and international markets.
Contact us at +91 88843 111 11/222 22/ 666 66