FOOD SAFETY SYSTEM CERTIFICATION (FSSC)
ISO 22000 is designed to help businesses within the food chain meet requirements for food safety management.
NVT QC provides SOCOTEC Certification International UK certificates accredited by UKAS, UK..
What is the ISO 22000 Standard?
ISO 22000 specifies the requirements that a food safety management system needs to meet. It maps out how an organization needs to demonstrate its ability to control food safety hazards, in order to consistently produce food products, which are safe for the end consumer. It combines the core elements of ISO 9001 and HACCP to provide an effective framework for the development, implementation, monitoring and continual improvement of a documented Food Safety Management System (FSMS) that is aimed at mitigating the organization’s overall business risk, as failures in food safety practices are dangerous and expensive with very serious consequences.
The ISO 22000 certification demonstrates that the framework of a structured management system is incorporated into the overall management activities of the organization, regardless of its size and geographic location. It is also serves as evidence of the company’s commitment to food safety, throughout the supply chain to ensure delivery of safe food products to its customers.
What are the benefits of certification to FSSC Standard
- Demonstrate the organization’s commitment to food safety.
- Ensure that controls are in place to prevent food safety hazards at all stages of the food supply chain.
- Provide a framework for management commitment, supplier and customer communication and continuous improvement of the food safety system.
- Inspire confidence in customers and other stakeholders that the company has the ability to control food safety hazards and provide safe products.
- Provide a means of continual improvement that ensures the food safety management system is reviewed and updated ensuring that all activities related to food safety remain safe and effective.
Contact us at +91 88843 111 11/222 22/ 666 66