OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT (OH&S) SYSTEM CERTIFICATION
The ISO 45001 is one of the International Standards for Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S)
NVT QC provides SOCOTEC Certification International UK certificates accredited by UKAS, UK..
What is the ISO 45001 Standard?
ISO 45001 is designed to prevent work-related injury and ill-health while providing safe and healthy workplaces. As of March 2018, this standard replaces OHSAS 18001 which was the internationally recognized voluntary standard for OH&S. The new standard is designed to significantly reduce the risk of injuries, accidents and work-related diseases in companies. To achieve this, companies need to implement suitable methods and instruments. The standard is aimed at protecting not only a company's employees but also other people working within the company's sphere of responsibility. As an international standard, ISO 45001 applies across geographic, political, economic, commercial and social boundaries. This sets a single benchmark for the management of occupational health and safety.
What are the benefits of certification to OH&S Standard
- Identify workplace hazards and implement effective preventive controls and also increase organizational resilience through proactive risk prevention, innovation and continual improvement.
- Prevent injury and ill-health among workforce and reduce time lost to accidents and save costs.
- Strengthen legal and regulatory compliance whilst reducing business losses and improve productivity.
- Demonstrate brand responsibility by committing to safe, healthy and sustainable work environment.
- One global occupational health and safety system for all businesses of all sizes.
Contact us at +91 88843 111 11/222 22/ 666 66