AS 9110C INTERNAL AUDITOR COURSE
The aim of the course is to provide new internal auditors and other professionals an understanding of AS 9110C standard and the skills to undertake effective first and second party audits.
A practical and interactive series of modules provides:
- Detailed information on AS 9110C standard
- Implementation and audit requirements of AS 9110C standard.
The course is ideal for delegates involved in first and second party auditing and for individuals leading their organizations to registration/ certification and for those managers holding the responsibility of implementing and managing the standard.
At the end of the course, delegates will have:
- Purpose and business benefits of the AS 9110C standard
- Understanding of AS 9110C standard
- To plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of AS 9110C standard
- To meet requirements for certification to a management system standard
- To verify conformance with contractual requirements
- To assess system effectiveness that satisfies customer expectations
- To verify conformance with legal requirements
- To obtain and maintain confidence in the capability of a supplier
- To improve the management system.
- Structure and overview of AS 9110C standard
- Auditing terminology
- Audit process and types of audits.
- Processes, procedures and documented information
- Audit objective, scope &criteria
- Preparation, planning and conducting audits
- Check list development
- Audit reporting
- Reporting non-conformities
- Corrective action and follow up
- Requirements for registration
Prerequisite for the Course
An organization seeking certification to AS 9110C standard.
- The fundamental concepts and the seven quality management principles.
- The Plan, Do, Check and ACT (PDCA) cycle
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction.
- Process Approach
- Risk methodology