ISO 14001:2015 INTERNAL AUDITOR COURSE
The aim of the course is to provide internal /new auditors and other professionals an understanding of ISO 14001:2015 standard and the skills to undertake effective first and second party audits. :
- Detailed information on ISO 14001: 2015 standard
- Implementation and audit requirements of the standard.
The course is ideal for delegates involved in first and second party auditing and for individuals leading their organizations to registration/ certification and for those managers holding the responsibility of, implementing and managing the standard.
At the end of the course, delegates will have:
- Purpose and business benefits of the ISO 14001: 2015 standard
- Understanding of ISO 14001: 2015 standard
- To plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of ISO 14001: 2015 standard
- To meet requirements for certification to a management system standard
- To verify conformance with contractual requirements
- To assess system effectiveness that satisfies customer expectations
- To verify conformance with legal requirements
- To obtain and maintain confidence in the capability of a supplier
- To improve the management system.
- Structure and overview of ISO 14001: 2015 standard
- Auditing terminology
- Audit process and types of audits.
- Processes, procedures and documented information
- Audit objective, scope and criteria
- Preparation, planning and conducting audits
- Check list development
- Audit reporting
- Reporting non-conformities
- Corrective action and follow up
- Requirements for registration
Prerequisite for the Course
An organization seeking certification to ISO 14001:2015 standard.
- The Plan, Do, Check and ACT (PDCA) cycle
- Process Approach
- Risk methodology