ISMS 27001:2013 INTERNAL AUDITOR COURSE
The aim of the course is to provide internal /new auditors and other professionals an understanding of ISMS 27001:2013 standard and the skills to undertake effective first and second party audits.
A practical and interactive series of modules provides:
- Detailed information on ISMS 27001:2013 standard
- Implementation and audit requirements of standard
The course is ideal for delegates involved in first and second party auditing and for individuals leading their organizations to registration/ certification and for those managers holding the responsibility of implementing and managing the standard.
At the end of the course, delegates will have:
- Purpose and business benefits of the ISMS 27001:2013 standard
- Understanding of ISMS 27001:2013 standard
- To plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of ISMS 27001:2013 standard
- Structure and overview of ISMS 27001:2013 standard
- Auditing terminology
- Audit process and types of audits.
- Audit process & types of audits.
- Processes, procedures and documented information
- Audit objective, scope and criteria
- Preparation, planning and conducting audits
- Check list development
- Audit reporting
- Reporting non-conformities
- Corrective action and follow up
- Requirements for registration
- Applicable regulatory and statutory requirements
Prerequisite for the Course
An organization seeking certification to ISMS 27001:2013 standard
- The Plan, Do and Check, ACT (PDCA) cycle
- Process Approach
- Risk methodology