ISO 9001:2015 INTERNAL AUDITOR COURSE
The aim of the course is to provide new internal auditors and other professionals an understanding of ISO 9001:2015 standard and the skills to undertake effective first and second party audits.
A practical and interactive series of modules provides:
- Detailed information on ISO 9001: 2015 standard
- Implementation and audit requirements of the standard.
The course is ideal for delegates involved in first and second party auditing and for individuals leading their organizations to registration/ certification and for those managers holding the responsibility of implementing and managing the standard.
At the end of the course, delegates will have:
- Purpose and business benefits of the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Understanding of ISO 9001:2015 standard
- To plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of ISO 9001:2015 standard
- To meet requirements for certification to a management system standard
- To verify conformance with contractual requirements
- To assess system effectiveness that satisfies customer expectations
- To verify conformance with legal requirements
- To obtain and maintain confidence in the capability of a supplier
- To improve the management system.
- Structure and overview of ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Auditing terminology
- Audit process and types of audits.
- Processes, procedures and documented information
- Audit objective, scope and criteria
- Preparation, planning and conducting audits
- Audit reporting
- Reporting non-conformities
- Corrective action and follow up
- Requirements for registration
Prerequisite for the Course
An organization seeking certification to ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- The fundamental concepts and the seven quality management principles.
- The Plan, Do, Check, and ACT (PDCA) cycle
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction.
- Process Approach
- Risk methodology